address activities in the securities market of Kazakhstan. This will
include collaborating with the Securities market Regulator, Almaty
Stock Exchange and other similar initiatives, particularly in respect
of strengthening demand for Ansher Capital services
office, including daily management of the company, to put in place
appropriate legal, accounting and financial structures and procedures,
develop and implement plans to increase the profitability of the
company's domestic and international clients, lead project teams,
assist clients with addressing issues related to investment projects
projects, close work with local and international investment companies
and partners, advice clients on mergers and acquisitions, sales and
divestitures, buyouts, financings, debt restructurings, equity
recapitalizations, infrastructure project finance, and other advisory
policy and strategy implementation. This will include regular meetings
with other regional directors, with the CEO and other divisions of the
company. Constantly arrange weekly, monthly staff meetings,
participate in TOP management meetings and regular communications and
close work with sister companies within Ansher.
1) Fifteen years of relevant advisory experience in securities market
including mergers and acquisitions, sales and divestitures, buyouts;
2) Master's degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a related field
would be considered an asset.
3) Experience in Kazakhstan Securities Market. Strong financial,
analytical, and accounting skills are welcomed.
4) Strong written and oral communications and presentation skills in
English would be considered an asset.
5) Managerial skills in independent managing the office and staff.
Excellent business development skills.
6) Client focused, results-driven, and industry-savvy and strong
connection to attorneys, lenders, and/or private equity firms
7) Strong familiarly with Microsoft Office software is essential.
8) Ability to travel at a moderate to extensive level.