Applying for IT position that offers challenge and career advancement.
To obtain a potential long-term network engineering position within a diverse LAN/WAN/WiFi environment where my knowledge, skills, and experience are utilized and challenged to meet the needs of a growing global-minded company.
• Network and Infrastructure support of multiple locations (Middle East, Europe, Asia, USA, China etc);
• Maintenance and deploy of LAN/WAN and Wireless network infrastructure on different sites;
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems;
• Identifying and preventing potential security risks and network bottleneck, investigating root cause;
• Developing and maintaining technical support documentation as per company standards and procedures;
• Analyzing network traffic (NetFlow, Wireshark, PRTG, Traffic Analyzer) and auditing network activity;
• Provide Level-2/3 support, escalated issues to identify and repair complex connections issues;
• Performs network backups and restoration of data, upgrade software of all devices, maintains logs, debug;
• Monitoring of external channels, network performance and ensure system high availability and reliability;
• Coordinating with ISPs for WAN/Leased/Satellite links within UAE and other countries worldwide;
• Installing, configuring and basic maintaining of Juniper, Checkpoint and Palo Alto;
• Performs analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation ;
• Reported technical challenges and proposed resolution strategies to senior management;
• Maintenance and support Data Centers in Dubai, Vienna and Moscow;
• Liaise with vendors as such as Cisco, F5 Network, SolarWinds, HP, etc.
• Involved on all the stages of PPDIOO network lifecycle;
Design and deployment of the Network infrastructure (more than 20 network sites across Houston);
Network, Customer and Infrastructure Support, troubleshooting and monitoring;
Customer and Infrastructure & Desktop Support on three sites (more than 3000 PC and more than 5000 users);
projectors, UPS, analogous & DSL modems, local and network printers;
Successfully passed annual IP exams on information security;
A highly qualified IT professional (Microsoft, Juniper and Cisco certified) with more than 15 years of diversified progressive international experience of successfully building and maintaining network infrastructure, trouble-shooting and solving the IT related problems. Excellent team player with strong projects implementation skills.