• University degree,
• FLUENT ENGLISH, more than 2 years working experience in sales (preferably FMCG, KA role).
• To promote Company products by all key positions, in all Key Accounts in accordance with the Distribution by Brands Policy and merchandising standards;
• To stipulate and agree on sales volume, brand portfolio, positions with customers;
• To control and follow stock turnover by shelf life expiry date;
• To provide efficient products supply to Key Accounts;
• To achieve sufficient promotion in Key Accounts to provide the Company materials, administrative systems and operating technologies to be compatible with Customer business;
• To visit Key Accounts on a regular basis to have full picture of visibility and stock of products;
• To be responsible for implementation of pricing strategy, launch of new brands and pack, etc., control and evaluation of the pilot projects;
• To develop Key Accounts strategy;
• To develop business plans by each customer;
• To develop and recommend detailed annual individual plans to achieve set goals and provide execution of the goals within approved budget, after the approval;
• To negotiate in cases of competing products relocation to other appropriate places in Key Accounts;
• To provide negotiations to be conducted in accordance with legislation of RK, and key directions of Corporate Management and Company Competitiveness Policy to be strictly observed in Key Accounts;
• To provide all agreements between Company and Key Accounts to be confirmed by necessary documents, communicated to Company Management with further notice of other associates;
• To improve capabilities on a regular basis to achieve set targets and provide team development.