Seeking a position of an ESL teacher at your reputed school for utilizing my educational qualifications and capabilities towards the achievement of education goals of the school.
Identify students needing EAL support, on entry into school and conduct individual assessment.
Prioritise students for support, differentiating between SEN and EAL.
Audit and assess students’ language levels
Liaise with Mainstream class teachers to develop provision for EAL and bilingual pupils.
Develop individual learning programmes for EAL pupils.
Differentiate work for pupils, ensuring that resources and materials reflect and support the linguistic
diversity of pupils and liaise with class teachers on lesson planning.
Organise and run before and after school EAL related clubs
Provide guidance and in-service training staff on in-class strategies to support EAL pupils
Ensure that all staff are aware of the specific needs of all EAL pupils in the school and that the
database is updated termly
Administer tests, analyze the data, place the student in proper program
• Notify parents of results and placement and make sure they have access to all information
• Provide accommodations and make sure they are being met
• Discuss results with teachers and explain how to accommodate student’s academic weaknesses
• Collaborate with mainstream teacher about lesson plans, cultural sensitivity, and diverse resources
• Assist in creating classroom assessments or make necessary modifications
• Create meaningful lessons that will benefit the child’s individual needs
• Analyze data to see if student needs to be moved to different tier or taken out of the ESL program
Check in/out operations. Making reservations, Handling Night managers functions. Running night audit. Preparing reports for Management.
planning, preparing and delivering lessons
preparing teaching materials
helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions
checking and assessing pupils' work
organising and running specialist courses
attending social events.
Delivering English lessons to students from Elementary to Advanced level. Conducting level assessment tests. Responsible for teaching specialized courses TOEFL, IELTS, BEC.
Delivering effective English lessons to Kashagan local offshore staff ranging from Beginner to Upper-intermediate level to enable and promote the enhanced communication between local and expat population.
Teaching English to company staff from Elementary to Advanced level. Conducting level tests. Responsible for teaching specialized courses TOEFL, IELTS, BEC