1. At least 2 years in financial or marketing departments of international companies.
2. Fluent English.
1. Monitors actual costs related to planned projects and their relevance for Trade Marketing, Brand Marketing and Export markets
2. Controls operational actual costs related to the planned projects and makes suggestions on improvements and changes for Trade Marketing, Brand Marketing and
3. Monitors budget for all C&TM departments and Export, and provides monthly reports on current status, obligations and budget. Defines potential savings and productivity,
makes appropriate recommendations.
4. Works closely with Financial Department on all matters relating to marketing units and Export. Provides support to Finance Department in further development and
proposals, associated with existing processes and reports.
5. Organizes and actively participates in monthly meetings of Financial Department, manages all financial, budgetary or accounting matters of marketing divisions and Export;
provides information and detailed reports.
6. Supports all marketing units and Export:
- In preparing special information and analysis; and acts as liaison with Financial Department.
- In training/necessary procedures implementation
7. Performs individual requests of immediate supervisor.